Today marks the 1 year anniversary of the launch of Smiles.
Yeah, it’s been that long already.
This weekend I’m giving Smiles Zen away for FREE. Also, I’ve discounting Smiles to $1.99 to reflect the price. I guess that’s how we celebrate 1 year on iPhone. 😉
In other news, Smiles 1.3 is on the way. I discovered a graphics performance bug on the newer iPhones and iPods (SGX), so that is now fixed. There were a few more little things too. Full release notes are as follows.
– Improved SGX compatibility (iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3rd generation)
– Improved graphical performance
– Improved touch sensitivity
– Lower idle battery usage
– Fixed “Total Games Played” statistic bug
– Removed music instructions (obsolete)
Some friends of mine helped me realize that I do some pretty crazy research that I should be sharing on my blog. Especially the stuff I needed to make some of the bugfixes above. We’ll see.
Either way, I should really start doing more here. Bad Mike! You’re doing cool stuff, but keeping it all to yourself. 🙂